Thursday, November 12, 2009

oh goodies.

DSW is my playground, and Sephora is like a candy store. I go gaga in both!

Thanks to recent Friends and Family sale event and some gift certificates I accumulated, I was able to get some great additions to my skincare and makeup collection. These were my favorite among my purchase.








Peter Thomas Roth :: Radiance Oxygenating Serum. $65

This makes my skin glow. It feels clean, firm, and healthy


















urban decay liquid eyeliner in Perversion (black) $18

one of the best eyeliner I've used. Goes on easy, stays put for the whole day. If you're on a budget, go for Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner with felt tip.










Amazing Grace Body Emulsion by Philosophy 24oz $41

Great for after shower. It keeps me moisturized and makes me smell great all day. Also supposedly has firming agent in lotion.











Dry shampoo with oat extract from Klorane (non-aerosol) $18

This is great for me when I'm on the go. When I just don't have time to wash my hair or when I need to refresh my look. It is super easy to use, only takes a couple of minute, and doesn't leave any residue behind. My hair feels light with volume after I use this.

No comments: